miércoles, octubre 25, 2006

Yay! happy feelings for happy time!

So talking with a friend of mine, the idea of adding translation tools to my blog came up. And then I though "why not", although is not that my blog is so widely visited, nor I write the most deep thoughts of the universe.

Anyway, as google is my friend (and yours too), I found some ways to add automated translation to the site. So if your mother tongue is not English (which I assume it is), and you're willing to laugh a bit, feel free to click on your flag at the right side of the page. Believe me, laughter is guaranteed.

By the way, I'm writing this post from my Uni, for my Teacher actually had some mercy in his heart, and gave us an extended deadline until Friday, which means that on Thursday night, it's very possible that I'll rant again about me being trapped and crying because I won't finish in time.

Meanwhile, I'll watch some American Dad ^^.

No hay comentarios.: