martes, octubre 24, 2006

I deserve to whine >_<

So, how'd you like this?

It's 7.40 in the morning, in 3 more hours it'll be 24 fucking hourse since I arrived to the University, I've been the whole night trapped in this Lab, trying to control the fucking tank. I've slept no more than 40 minutes, and waited no less than 1 hour inbetween the measurements (which last like 15 minutes), that because there's only 1 plant for every 7 groups.

Moreover these dicks found nothing better than to stay "tuning their program" for more than one hour, leaving everybody of us waiting and doing some random shit.

Ok, I can understand that we should have started before, but when *almost everyone* is in here with me, it may mean something. Like, eating crap, drinking shitty fizzy drinks, and reducing our lifespan in the process.

All the present here really hope that Mr. C gets raped by a horny donkey, to then start to ignite and finally explode.

Anyway, gotta go, because after two and a half hours, it's finally our turn.

Wish me Luck T_T

R out.

No hay comentarios.: