sábado, octubre 28, 2006

For relaxing times...

So destiny just doesn't want me to have fun, as it keeps screwing me... Long story short: Our teacher didn't like that nobody finished the project (all of us just made the minimum asked), so for like the 5th time, the deadline is delayed again.

Anyway, not everything in my life goes around studies (luckily!).

Yesterday i was damn tired (I had studied until 4 in the morning for the test that got delayed), so after some classes and a lousy quiz (note to self: start studying 15 minutes before a quiz is not a good idea) I went home to get some sleep. All of a sudden, my phone rang, it was Tachy asking me if I was going to go to Lorenzo's, because there was this Grillparty going on and blah blah. The funny thing is that at the time I answered the phone I was completely asleep, so I had to call back to ask what the call was about. After some calls, I went to Lorenzo's and started drinking. Slowly, people began to arrive, and so did the booze. Things were going well, and became better when Mono Mora suddenly surprised us with a bit of good old spliff ^^. Afther that, everything was nothing but laughter. (I even remember talking to an electric bulb xD)

It happened that it was Khyron's birthday that day, so although he lived pretty far away (say, half an hour away?), we said "hey, why not", and we started the travel. At that point I realized that baby Jesus doesn't like to smoke, because the cunt sent this damn rain to get us all wet. I mean, WET. I just don't know if I was too high or something like that, but it seemed that it'd been raining for days, the streets were getting collapsed and shit >_>. Anyway, we took the bus (I think it was the last one) and we arrived at Khyron's house. We had a good time, drinking, talking, dancing and stuff.

The only bad thing is that I was supposed to go to the Lab the very next morning (circa 10am). And considering that I got home at 9.30, you can imagine that I (not surprisingly) decided to sleep. Luckily for me, my classmate is as lazy as I am (if not lazier), so he didn't complain.

Anyway, gotta go, because there's another party that I must attend. Yay!

1 comentario:

Sebastián dijo...

Kius!

Oe loco... al final supe por ahi q tocast y ni avisast :S.... yo t keria ir a ver denuevo.... pero parece q luego tocai o no?....

Weno... ahi me avisai pa ver si puedo ir..

Un abrazo...

Chaz!