sábado, septiembre 02, 2006

Life goes on...

So things here have been quite quiet. Besides of me catching this flu/throatache, which made me miss like 70% of the classes this week (well, that's a lie, I wouldn't have gone anyway ;D).

The whole University stuff is being a pain in the ass, mostly because now i have to get my ass up and go to classes, most of them really boring. I mean, courses like "learn how to be a manager" are not the reason why i decided to study Electronic Engineering (well, let's say that i'm still searching for those reasons).


In other news, things with my band have been going smoothly, we're invited to play in Los Angeles (a city a couple of hours away from here), and we actually managed to get a gig for Pub 592 (a really nice pub here), I'm so looking forward to it. The only thing is that now i remembered how expensive music for a hobby is(strings, picks, etc). Now that i don't have 400 €/month i'm poor. And no, getting a job is not an alternative, so I decided to basically get used to it haha.


By the way, I've been uploading more videos to my YouTube collection, and now is Giannis' turn, featuring a nice Greek song.


enjoy.


1 comentario:

Tam! dijo...

de verdad me da paja pensar en ingles