lunes, septiembre 18, 2006

Celebrating...

So, it's already the 18th, for those who don't know what the fuck am I talking about, it just happens that September 18th is our National Holday.

The funny thing is that while almost everyone is with their parents, I decided to stay here in Concepcion. The reason? Mmm, i'd love to know why. The only thing i can think about now, and forgive me for saying this, is that the idea of spending these days in the country house wasn't what i thought of. Therefore, and invoking some University duties i have next week (which are sadly true), with my brother we stayed here.

So, you might want to know what crazy stuff I've been into. And here comes the kicker, for I have done almost nothing. Don't get me wrong, i love to do nothing, but maybe this has been too much.
So instead of being at Fondas drinking like there's no tomorrow, and eating empanadas at will (something not that uncommon though), with my bro we've been doing nothing, wasting time, and eating junk food. Imagine that yesterday, when everyone was having barbeques, we were eating Pizza. Yup. Pizza on the 18th. (It was fucking amazing though).

Besides that, I can proudly say that this time in Chile has been really productive regarding new songs for my band. Thinking of 3 new songs in one day isn't something that happens to me every day (or month), so that made me happy.

Speaking of, the things with the band have been kinda sloppy. Today we were supposed to rehearse at Pancho's (our singer), but the cunt is in Temuco with his girlfriend. Until tomorrow.
If we take in count that we have this gig out of town next saturday, and that we haven't had any rehearsals in a long time, we're gonna suck ;D Hopefully, we'll be able to play a couple of hours before the gig...

Anyway, i'm gonna check some other stuff (which is a lie, because i have nothing to do... yay! :D)

So have fun kids,

R.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey homie,

glad you had a good 18th...even though it was a bit unusual. Haha, to think you had more of an appropriate celebration while you were in Germany cracks me up. I hope your show goes wonderfulllll. Please hurry up and become a rock star and make lots of money and pay for all of us to spend another year in a random city doing fuck all.

Looooooove,
"Nasty" girl

Dr Houx dijo...

Shit, I can't believe I didn't react to this one earlier... Wasting time, which you seem to generally be doing a lot of, can sometimes boost your creativity, but beware of it. You know what I mean.

Take care mate
El Principito