lunes, noviembre 27, 2006

you know what sucks?

vacuum cleaners! *insert fake laughs here*

Anyway, shit *does* happen, but hey, that's life.

So long story short: I got my laptop stolen :D But wanna hear something funny? I'm not that sad. I mean, sure, I lost lots of info I had there, but that made me realize that first, ALWAYS keep at least 2 backups (My backup got stolen as well haha), and second, that I have very good friends that cheered me up... And now? well, life smiles again :P

The only shitty thing is that i have to write and download lots of things :/

Anyway, that was just a short post to let know that I'm not dead, just afk for a while :P

Cheers!

2 comentarios:

Lorenzo dijo...

I think that thieves suck!!

They should just fuck themselves...

Sebastián dijo...

Jojojo... no puedo creer q wari escribiera eso! =P

Saludos loco.. y ánimo con todo!