martes, noviembre 14, 2006

I can't change >_<

So this isn't news.

I have a test in 12 hours, and as always, I started to study last night (I did nothing on the whole weekend). Ok, I'm kinda used to that (do everything at the last minute), but believe me, this procrastinating shit is killing me.

With some friends, we decided to do an all-night study session, which ended not that good (for me at least). The thing is that I have this amazing ability to lose interest in what i'm doing. Put a laptop with wifi beside me and there you go, you got 8 hours of doing nothing, chatting, and a new post on my blog.

So what's the point of this? I have no clue :D, but I'd like to know that there are lots of stuff out there, things waiting to be read, songs waiting to be listened to, conversations waiting to happen, people waiting to be met...


Ok, that sounded cheesy, but who cares, I'm kinda sleepy right now, and still have some hours to keep procrastinating, hopefully I'll be able to study a bit and get a decent grade. The thing is being able to handle myself :D


R out.

1 comentario:

Lorenzo dijo...

I think that the same happens to me... once I get close to my laptop, I start doing nothing, just wasting time...