viernes, marzo 16, 2007

Fuck Videoimagen

So I tried to get a membership on this Videoclub next corner. Yet, the fuckers didn't want to give it to me (As gay it may sound haha). You see, they didn't believe me that my dad has the same name (just the last one changes), and as i *still* don't have any gas/power/phone reciept with my name on it, i can't rent movies there.

What's the point about this? Well, Andrea wants to watch Finding Nemo. But in Latin spanish. I have the movie in english, but no, she loves Nemo's voice in spanish...

The result? half an hour later, a 4.2GB download in process and one costumer less.

Fuck those retards. (They didn't have too many movies in the first place)

Now? to get some sleep :D

Take care y'all

3 comentarios:

Sebastián dijo...

jajaja... mándalos a la mierda no+!

No es mejor ir a otro? =P

Saludos.

[q paja tener q poner codigo verificador wn...]

Anónimo dijo...

Hola pololo!!!! antes de confirmar lo complicado que son en videoimagen, TE QUIEROOO MUCHOOO Y QUIERO ABRAZO DE OSITO !!! jajjjajajja
Papá !!(jajajajajjajajaj) no importa para eso esta internet, y sin falta esta semana encontraremos a nemo :D

TE EXTRAÑO ... pero falta poquito . muac muac

Dr Houx dijo...

Hahha, I guess you really got fucked there. And all of that just because you wanted to get Finding Nemo... You really suck.
I never actually thought about the remote possibiility that I mioght eventually some day try to sign up to have the opportunity to some day rent a video (or DVD, that's not my point).

The only thing I'm not sure I understand in your post is, do you mean that Andrea is in Chile?

Take care man, see ya